Daniel G Roberts on Mon, 9 Aug 1999 16:13:27 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] How does one rebuild a RH kernel to support networking??

Hello All..

I just set up my machine at work to dual boot NT and RH5..and
when trying to turn on the eth0 interface in RH..I just
couldn't..I got an error somethign to the effect delaying eth0
initiation...

Then it occurred to me that the brand new installed kernel
probably has to be rebuilt to support ethernet.

How do I go about rebuilding the kernel to support the ethernet
card in my computer?? I have no clue what type of ethernet card I
have in the box.  How can I find the needed info via NT??

Thnaks!!!.>Dan