Greg Lopp on Mon, 9 Aug 1999 16:26:22 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] How does one rebuild a RH kernel to support networking??

> How do I go about rebuilding the kernel to support the ethernet
> card in my computer??
Read the kernel HOWTO.  There is probably a copy of it on the Linux side
already, or you can goto http://metalab.unc.edu/LDP/HOWTO/Kernel-HOWTO.html

> I have no clue what type of ethernet card I
> have in the box.  How can I find the needed info via NT??
Start >> Settings >> Control Panel >> Network
The data you want is under the Adapters tab

Good luck