Kyle Burton on Mon, 9 Aug 1999 16:28:56 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] ISDN

I used to have ISDN, and was using an external 3com ISDN modem...I think
I was able to set the spids using a 3com extension of the at command set
that was specific for that modem.  If I remember correctly, I was able to set
all the parameters on the modem I needed to using something like minicom.

check the documentation that came with the modem, it was all listed for the
3com.

ps if anyone's in the market for the 3com iq isdn modem, I've got two for
sale -- 1 is still shrinkwrapped, and the other is not -- they retailed for
about $300, though I'll sell them for less...

We are the Resistance. Microsoft is useless.
    -- Anonymous Coward (from http://slashdot.org)