Graham, John on Tue, 10 Aug 1999 14:14:37 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Signal 11 error

I was trying to do a Rh6 install last night when all heck broke loose.  I
screwed up lilo on the initial installation, so I tried to re-install,
that's were everything went down hill.  I kept getting signal 11 errors each
time I tried to do an install.  I'm using a 2G Seagate HD with 80MB of ram
and a Cyrix 686.  Can someone shed a little light on my problem? I went to
Red hat's site and they mention something about memory settings in the bios.
Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks in advance
John