Aaron Brown on Tue, 10 Aug 1999 22:05:49 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Publicly accessible news server?

Ok helps to read ahead sometimes, but if you are using X, since you
mentioned Netscape, what desktop are you running?  Maybee try KDE's News
Client, it has alot of neat features.  If not then I am sure freshmeat may
have something hidden in the archives...

Rune