Charles Stack on Wed, 11 Aug 1999 11:07:17 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] To Gnome or Kde?

Well, thanks to the helpful folks of PLUG (okay..I take back what I said in
the past <g>) (and other newsgroups), our web and e-mail server is about to
go live.  We're finally getting rid of the NT box and firing up Apache and
PHP (coming soon).

Now, the question I am wrestling with is whether to install Gnome or Kde on
the desktop?  I know this is a touchy subject (not wanting to touch of yet
another flame war), but what is the general concensus?

Thanks,

Charles