Jason S. on Wed, 11 Aug 1999 11:01:39 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Signal 11 error

Put them back in and compile your kernel a few times. See if
you get signal 11's. Then, take them out & try again. Or just
take them to someone who has a memory tester.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.