Jason S. on Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:02:26 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Remote X Session

Run X, open an Xterm. Telnet to the other box. Set your display.
Give yourself permission to use the display (xauth). Start
your programs.

Or, get ssh. It automates the above tasks and provides a secure
connection.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.