Shana H. Pote on Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:03:59 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] @home -Reply

I use Suburban@home, and was in the pilot group for my area, so I have
noticed a nominal decrease in speed, as more users have jumped on the
pipe.  I was informed when the service was installed that the pipe had
been throttled back to half capacity at the start of the pilot, so that as
usage increased, they would re-open the pipe to accomodate, and the
pilot would not notice any difference from an increasing customer base.

I was on last night, and had no problems.

>>> "Michael Whitman" <gregarine@home.com> 08/11/99 10:11pm >>>
Anyone out there having problems with @home tonight?
When I ping www.home.com I am getting latency of 700 - 1000 ms.

I just started this service.  Are people happy with it?