Kyle Burton on Thu, 12 Aug 1999 11:32:10 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Worldlynx

Coax goes alot farther, and you can get a transceiver that translates between
them for like 50bucks or something.

run coax between the houses, and either get a hub with a coax uplink, or
use the transceivers.

"From a certain point onward there is no longer any turning back. That is the
point that must be reached."
    -- Kafka