Jason S. on Thu, 12 Aug 1999 12:16:36 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Remote X Session

If you're running redhat 6, go get the errata. There's a TON of
X errata. I had similar problems, upgraded packages, problem went away.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.