Jason S. on Thu, 12 Aug 1999 12:14:01 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Kernel problems

Go to where you compiled your kernel. There's a new System.map there.
Unless you ran make clean already. Anyways, rename the one in /boot
so you have the old one, then copy the new System.map into /boot (or /).
Usually I copy my System.map files to System.map-x.x.x (kernel version)
then make a symbolic link to it. Anyways, thats what the errors were
about. System.map is used mainly by modules.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.