Kyle Burton on Sat, 14 Aug 1999 12:43:36 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] MP3's

you could try mpg123 (I think it came with readhat) it's a command line version,
but there are numerous x11 wrapper interfaces for it (some of them are really
pimpy).

xmms is the new name for x11amp, there are newer version than what shipped
with redhat.

"Think determanisticly, act randomly."
    -- Unknown