Aaron Brown on Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:51:25 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] RHAT - who's got the juice?

I agree and I will stand by what ever RedHat does, and still purchace
their products.  Yes purchace, every little bit helps out.

--
-Rune

Walk a Mile in another man's shoes, and you will risk getting Athlete's Foot...