Jason S. on Tue, 17 Aug 1999 09:11:53 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Crashed logins

Newer versions of pppd can also do demand dialing. I found it was
easier to setup as I had all kinds of problems getting diald to
cooperate.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.