DrexelDG on Tue, 17 Aug 1999 09:33:47 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] LANs...

Heya all...
    I am messing around with a LAN at home, and we have connected to the net
using one phone line and one Internet account.  It only connects at a rather
low speed..... I was wondering if this is do to the added strain on the line
brought about by the additional CPU?  :)  I have heard also that if you get a
cable modem or a faster type connection you can also run the LAN through
that.  :)
Also has anyone expericened any problems with a M$ Linux interface?  I have
been running the Linux software at work and the M$ at home.... Linux is more
stable, but does not have as much games  :)  Sorry for the rambling.... I was
up late   :P

TIA

Anthony

"Its not the destination, its the journey!"