John Nolan on Tue, 17 Aug 1999 16:36:50 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] You know it's obsolete when...

You know your PC hardware is obsolete when....

   ... you can't *give* it away on a *Linux* mailing list.  :)

Hmm... maybe I can turn the SIMMs into some kind of odd techno-jewelry.

Or maybe I can magnetize them, and put them on my refrigerator.  :)