ray beckler on Thu, 19 Aug 1999 09:00:07 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] You know it's obsolete when... -Reply

Nick,

It's a dumb terminal.  It *can* do things independently but nothing
worthwhile.  You do need to connect it to another box via serial and the top
baud rate is 19200.  It's character only, no graphics.   As much as I'd like to
attend, PLUG meetings in Philly are impossible for me.

I won't toss it and who knows, when I finally decommision my old Altos 500,
I might just plug it into my Linux box if no one takes it.

ray