Aaron Brown on Fri, 20 Aug 1999 10:03:07 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Proxy Server

Yea like install vmware, you should be able to browse from there :)

--
-Rune

Walk a Mile in another man's shoes, and you will risk getting Athlete's Foot...

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...