Jaiwant Mulik on Fri, 20 Aug 1999 20:24:42 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] NIC

We just installed a few of those cards ourselves, without problem.
Did you try linuxconf and activate it ? Also, during boot up you can
enter the setup of the card, it prompts you for a keystroke,control-s, I
think. This is before the lilo boot, or the os boot.

bye.

Jaiwant Mulik                             Home : (215) 204-5775
Room 203, 1928 N Broad St.                Email: jmulik@unix.temple.edu
Philadelphia, PA                               : jmulik@hotmail.com
USA 19121                                      : jmulik@acm.org
Office hours : No currently scheduled hours, by appt. only.
Location     : Room 1000M, Wachman Hall.       Phone : (215) 204-3668
Home page    : http://members.tripod.com/~jaiwant
Lekin woh zindagi he kya, jisme koi namumkin sapna na ho ?