Aaron Brown on Sat, 21 Aug 1999 09:14:46 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Duel Monitors

I was wondering if X supports duel monitors.  I have several monitors at
home, and I can get graphics cards anywhere.  If I put another Graphics
card in to my machine will I be able to get the duel monitor support so
that I can have 2 desktops running at the same time?

--
-Rune

Walk a Mile in another man's shoes, and you will risk getting Athlete's Foot...

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...