Andrew P. Ban on Sat, 21 Aug 1999 11:16:40 -0400 (EDT)

RE: [Plug] Duel Monitors

Rune

We have a multi monitor setup at work we did on a Red Hat machine.  You need
to check and make sure that your video cards are supported in a multi headed
mode.  Four Metrox Millennium II cards is what we used and the Metro-X
commercial X-server.  It is one giant desk top each screen running a
different set of monitoring tools for our production systems.  It also looks
pretty cool for the investors that come to visit our company.  We get a
useful tool and they get the spiffy eye candy.

Drew

difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind -
boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it."            - Gene
Spafford,1992

Microsoft Windows:  Proof that PT Barnum was correct

All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that the
parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if you can't
get them together again, there must be a reason. By all means, do not use a
hammer.     -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925