Master and Servant on Sat, 21 Aug 1999 16:10:51 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] MOVIE NIGHT ?! tonight Saturday 9:30

GREETINGS!

 Yes you heard it right, no, I'm not sending this to the wrong list.

A movie night!  Yeah, well, this other locally oriented mailing list I am
on on occasion will have occasional gatherings to go see a movie... well,
I, Michael, and my friend, Jenn (never been to a plug meeting) are going
to go see a movie tonight, and I figured 'why the heck not' and decided
hey, maybe I could invite y'all to come out, and start a new (P)LUG
tradtion or something...

Anyways, the movie of choice is certainly tech-oriented and geeky enough
8)

Do da doo da do...

So yah, tonight...

INSPECTOR GADGET

9:30 showing (show up a bit earlier of course)

AMC Neshaminy 24
Neshaminy Mall Route 1 & Brist
Bensalem, PA 19020
(215) 396-6699