Nick R on Sat, 21 Aug 1999 21:57:45 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] MOVIE NIGHT ?! tonight Saturday 9:30

Not a bad idea, but perhaps it needs a bit more planning and a better movie. Isn't The Matrix coming out on video or DVD soon? Anybody have a good sized TV in a bigass room they'd show it in? That movie was great! & of course there's always Hackers (my favorite comedy of all time). There aren't exactly that many geek movies out now in theaters.

From: Master and Servant <msimons@caip.rutgers.edu>
To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
Subject: [Plug] MOVIE NIGHT ?! tonight Saturday 9:30
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 16:10:41 -0400 (EDT)

GREETINGS!

 Yes you heard it right, no, I'm not sending this to the wrong list.

A movie night!  Yeah, well, this other locally oriented mailing list I am
on on occasion will have occasional gatherings to go see a movie... well,
I, Michael, and my friend, Jenn (never been to a plug meeting) are going
to go see a movie tonight, and I figured 'why the heck not' and decided
hey, maybe I could invite y'all to come out, and start a new (P)LUG
tradtion or something...

Anyways, the movie of choice is certainly tech-oriented and geeky enough
8)

Do da doo da do...

So yah, tonight...

INSPECTOR GADGET

9:30 showing (show up a bit earlier of course)

AMC Neshaminy 24
Neshaminy Mall Route 1 & Brist
Bensalem, PA 19020
(215) 396-6699