Andrew Brennan on Sun, 22 Aug 1999 01:21:34 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] MOVIE NIGHT ?! tonight Saturday 9:30

   Sneakers, of course.  Virtuousity, Johnny Mnemonic and The Net (all in
   the same summer as Hackers, IIRC).  Enemy of the State (enough tech to
   make me happy) is a recent title (and now available on video).

   The recent eXistenZ was another 'is it live or Memorex' VR type, if I
   can remember what I saw in the reviews.  I'm drawing a blank otherwise
   (unless you want to include 2001  :^)

   andrew.  (brennan@auhs.edu)

   HAL's last concert ('Daisy Daisy') in October!  Buy your tickets now!!