Aaron Brown on Sat, 21 Aug 1999 08:44:44 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Dual Boot Redhat, Debian

Yes it is possible, I do not think it would be too hard either, I know
someone that has 2 copies of redhat on her system.  I would guess the
easiest way of doing this is use a second hard drive.  You can even share
the swapspace if you need the space.

--
-Rune

Walk a Mile in another man's shoes, and you will risk getting Athlete's Foot...

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...