Jason S. on Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:57:25 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Auto-raise for GNOME/Enlightenment?

I'm running DR.16 and its an option if you right click on the root
menu. There's an "autoraise" dialog that turns this on. If you're using
an older version, it may not have that functionality. If you want, I
made RPM's of the CVS code a little while ago. I've been using them
for a while, and so far they've been very stable. They're available
at www.neverlight.com. They're for RH6. Or, you could check out the
cvs code (I think, the CVS server may still be down) and build it
yourself.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.