Andrew White on Mon, 23 Aug 1999 22:26:25 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] DSL

Hi Greg,

My home has had a DSL line for almost a year.  I can't ever go back to a
modem!  And unlike a cable modem, there is no sharing of bandwidth with
the entire neighborhood.

My employer is an ISP, however, so I can't comment on Voicenet's DSL.  But
DCANet's is great :)

-Andrew