LeRoy D. Cressy on Thu, 26 Aug 1999 10:22:08 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Choosing an SQL server for Linux

Linux comes complete with:

postgress
mysql
minisql

and others that I don't remember off of the top of my head.

--
          0 0      L & R Associates
           "       Home Page:    http://www.netaxs.com/~ldc/

LeRoy D. Cressy     	 /\_/\		ldc@netaxs.com
Computer Consulting 	( o.o )		Phone (215) 535-4037