Aaron Brown on Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:55:38 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] followup.. BIND question...

The passive command is not available everywhere.  I think it needs to be
compiled into the program when ftp is installed.  I dont think it is a
default on a solaris system.  i have been trying to figure out how to get
passed this for a while now myself.  If anyone knows, please let me know?

Thank You

--
-Rune

Einsteins theory of Relativity mean that no matter what direction you go
in life you have a relative that has a theory...

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...