Aaron Brown on Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:50:03 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] CD Writers.

I think it is the 6020 or something like that, I dont remember.  i would
check but we are renting it out to a client right now.  Since we have a RW
inhouse SCSI internal, we do not mind.

--
-Rune

Einsteins theory of Relativity mean that no matter what direction you go
in life you have a relative that has a theory...

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...