Kyle Burton on Wed, 25 Aug 1999 10:07:17 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Choosing an SQL server for Linux

I've had some experience wih mysql, and it's all been positive.  It comes with
an X windows based gui utility that looks somewhat like the interface
to access for doing things like modifying the database.  It also supports
ODBC, so you should be able to access the database (once created) via access.

I think Postgress is at pretty much the same level of functionaity.

They both rock.

To be wise, the only thing you really need to know is when to say "I don't
know."
    -- fortune file