Kyle Burton on Thu, 26 Aug 1999 08:54:05 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Dual boot, lilo problem.

what does your lilo.conf file look like?

what does your partitioning scheme look like (with fs type)

The entry for 'other' in my lilo.conf looks like this:

other=/dev/hda1
	label=dos
	table=/dev/hda

this just tells lilo to start the boot process on hda1 when I use the label
'dos'.  Is your NT partition marked as bootable?

Einstein himself said that God doesn't roll dice. But he was wrong. And in
fact, anyone who has played role-playing games knows that God probably had to
roll quite a few dice to come up with a character like Einstein.
    -- Larry Wall