Aaron Brown on Sat, 28 Aug 1999 09:27:01 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Routing problems - worse, I think

This may be a dumb question, but do you have inetd running?

--
-Rune

Einsteins theory of Relativity mean that no matter what direction you go
in life you have a relative that has a theory...

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...