Aaron Brown on Sat, 28 Aug 1999 11:01:21 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Bandwidth sharing

I noticed that myself, I download one file and it has no problem, but the
rest of them either time out or wait till the first is completed.  What
version of netscape are you using?  And did you install it from the
netscape install or an rpm?

--
-Rune

Einsteins theory of Relativity mean that no matter what direction you go
in life you have a relative that has a theory...

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...