Nick R on Sat, 28 Aug 1999 10:38:59 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Bandwidth sharing

I seem to be having problems w/ Netscape sharing my total bandwidth with different d/ls. If I'm trying to d/l multiple files, sometimes the first 1 or 2 will just die on me. And in general multiple d/ls don't work well together. I don't remember having this problem under W95. I also think that when people ftp to me, that that causes serious problems as well. So where does the problem lie here?