Nick R on Sat, 28 Aug 1999 10:31:00 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] Linux compatible ISPs

I have a friend who can't seem to dial up to Bell under Linux. He seems to think that it's a problem them as an ISP, that they use some kind of obscure proprietary thing or something. He's had a Linux semi-guru who knows a lot, but is also full of it help him & they couldn't get it working. Can anybody comment on this? How about MSN? If there'd be one ISP you shouldn't be able to use under Linux, it'd be them I'd think.