Andrew Brennan on Sat, 28 Aug 1999 21:42:07 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Kill Switch

   "room full of writers" ??

   While I agree the facts are "facts" and the show exists as a form of
   entertainment ... you might want to double-check the writers of that
   particular episode.  In fact, I'll help you:

	http://www.thex-files.com/epi511.htm

   andrew.  (brennan@auhs.edu)

   HAL's last concert ('Daisy Daisy') in October!  Buy your tickets now!!