Nick R on Sun, 29 Aug 1999 22:57:22 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Kill Switch

Oh, well actually one thing, I've never met a hacker that looked like her!!

From: Joshua Mazess <mazessj@op.net>
To: plug@lists.nothinbut.net
Subject: Re: [Plug] Kill Switch
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 15:59:05 -0400

Ok, you caught me. The X-Files episodes are usually only written by one or a
few people. I didn't check on this one, but should have known better. Anyway,
you haven't argued against anything else I wrote. It's computer fantasy for
the masses. I might have tried to make the story a little more believable.
--Josh