Master and Servant on Thu, 2 Sep 1999 02:21:10 -0400 (EDT)

Voice Mail Cards was Re: [Plug] Even more Stuff!!

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, Nick R wrote:

> I'll take them!
>
>         -Laktar, a.k.a. Nick Rosen, laktar.dyndns.org

Yeah, yeah... nick is gonna jump on the I'll take anything bandwagon.. I
know I'm practically on it. 8)

Anyways I <sniff> missed tonights meeting.  Not to mention whatever people
brought to distribute. <sniff> oh well

Anyways does anybody KNOW OF or want to start/contirbute to a voicemail
card project?

Between these two voicemail cards, and one I own, and one I have access
to... we have a good hardware resource base here...