Nick R on Thu, 2 Sep 1999 02:51:18 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Voice Mail Cards was Re: [Plug] Even more Stuff!!

hehehe, well, what can I say, I love cool toys. I think it all stems from my early childhood when I had a really bad almost unusable hardware and I discovered rather quickly that most things my parents had allowed me to take apart were, well, taken apart and I didn't really have much left to play with.

Besides, I'm trying to start a good collection here. Who knows, it may even be worth something one day and even if it doesn't, it's still fun to get some friends together and play a little Commander Keen or Duke Nukem (before he went 3D).

I'm in for that project (if I'm given the card).

Oh, and if it was any consolation, the sandwiches were really small and when I got there all that was left was of the diet variety plus one caffeine free beverage (I'm getting more and more tempted to go down to the local distributor and seeing if they'll order me a case or 2 of XTC).

       -Laktar, a.k.a. Nick Rosen, laktar.dyndns.org

If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord:
100. Finally, to keep my subjects permanently locked in a mindless trance, I
will provide each of them with free unlimited Internet access.
-- Peter's Evil Overlord List, http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html