Barry Spindler on Sat, 4 Sep 1999 22:41:48 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] nmap output

rpc.portmap is the one that specifically sits on port 111.. so if thats
running then it's the guilty process.. (it may be called something else on
your system, but I think it's usually rpc.portmap)...

--
"If the future navigation system [for interactive networked services on
the NII] looks like something from Microsoft, it will never work."