Brent R. Matzelle on Sun, 5 Sep 1999 12:45:02 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Books

I have been reading the Samba in 24 hrs book.  I find
it very informative and most importantly very
down-to-earth reading.  Frankly I think it's a steal
at $25 retail.  Get it.  At the very least you'll be
supporting a couple members of the Samba team since
they wrote it.