Aaron Brown on Mon, 6 Sep 1999 23:27:24 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] no display name and no $DISPLAY environment variable

Nope, no aliases, it is a complete RedHat 6.0 install, I had the room so I
installed it all.  I know i am not going to use most of it but hey it is
there.  My guess thee is something that is installed that is keeping me
from doping this flawlessly.  that is the only thing I can think of.  I
think this due to me turning off a few things in the startup and some
other things that wasnt working started to work.

--
-Rune

Einsteins theory of Relativity mean that no matter what direction you go
in life you have a relative that has a theory...

In the Depths of the minds of the insane Fantasy and Reality are the
same...