Jason S. on Tue, 7 Sep 1999 09:57:12 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] ipchains

0.0.0.0 would be "everything". What you probably want to do is setup
bind and give it a forwarding host to query. Its the same principal
you use when setting up a smarthost to mail through (you do do that,
dont you?). Basicly you want to setup bind to ask your isp's nameservers
for name/ip resolution, then cache the answer. There's more info in the
bind docs. If you want I'll attach the options.html which explains this,
but you should have it in /usr/doc hopefully. The option you want is
'forwarders'.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.