Sulfare.Jim.DMM on Wed, 8 Sep 1999 10:16:57 -0400 (EDT)

[Plug] lilo error Please help

Hello to all.

I was running rh6 but have decided to convert my system to run Linux Pro 4.1.

Problem:
I deleted the Linux partitions, formatted the system to do a clean install but
when I reboot the system, LILO started to load and is getting hung half way thru
the boot process, even after I deleted Linux from the drive.  Am I not deleting
something from the HardDrive or resetting something?

PS
If this appears twice I'm sorry I'm converting my PO and the old PO is going
crazy..

-jimS