Michael Leone on Fri, 10 Sep 1999 15:26:33 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Oracle 8i CD

At 11:48 PM 9/9/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Has anyone downloaded/obtained the CD for Oracle 8i for Linux?

I downloaded it. Well, the one broken into 9 parts. Over the course of 5
night. :-)

>If anyone has time to burn a CD or span a couple zips for me, it'd be
>much appreciated... maybe I can return the favor somehow...

I installed it; went easily enuf, once I had installed a Java Runtime in
the right directory. I have a CD burner; I can probably make you one over
the weekend some time.

Email me at turgon@pil.net, and we'll arrange a meeting somehow/somewhere.