Jason S. on Fri, 10 Sep 1999 16:36:41 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Suburban@home

Oh. I didnt realize they blocked it outgoing too. You'd have to setup
a proxy regardless. Both sides need to speak ssl.

J.

When I grow up, I wanna be more like me.
I had a clue. I didn't like it. I took it back and exchanged it for an
attitude.