adam on Fri, 10 Sep 1999 17:46:54 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] Multi IP addresses

Im confused as to why you need multi IP's
just have the hostnames point to your machine,
then in your httpd.conf you would add thingys
like this.

<VirtualHost video4linux.looney.com>
ServerAdmin root@looney.com
DocumentRoot /home/video4linux/public_html
ServerName video4linux.looney.com
ErrorLog logs/video4linux-error_log
TransferLog logs/video4linux-access_log
</VirtualHost>