umweber on Fri, 10 Sep 1999 23:24:31 -0400 (EDT)

Re: [Plug] GUI CD-R program?

X-cd-roast is not so bad. I just set up a cd-r the other day, got the
cdrecord rpms, and the x-cd-roast rpms off freshmeat, ran through the cd
writing how to, and burnt my first cd w/o any problems at all.
It was pretty sweet cause I got it off of someone, who had major problems
with it under windows, for free :)

--
Michelle Weber
umweber@mcs.drexel.edu